Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 22
Au-Young Young papers
The collection consists mainly of the publications of AU YOUNG Young (Alumni, Class of 1947), transferred to Lingnan University Archives.
Collection on Prof. Ming K. Chan's Research 陳明銶教授學術藏書
This collection consists of various research materials on this history labour union and Hong Kong studies, cumulated by Prof. Chan Ming Kou. Records include newspapers clipping, reference books or articles, and other personal correspondence and notes in relation to his research.
Department of Accountancy records
Department of Chinese records
Department of Cultural Studies records
This collection consists of printed materials produced by Department of Cultural Studies for circulation to prospective students, corporations in the region, and academicians at other institutions.
Department of English records
This collection consists of administrative records and printed materials produced by the department for circulation to prospective students, corporations in the region, and academicians at other institutions.
Department of History records
The collection consists of printed materials produced by the department for circulation to prospective students, corporations in the region, and academicians at other institutions.
Development of Main Campus Tuen Mun collection
This collection consists of records related to the development and management of campus buildings and facilities of Lingnan University at Tuen Mun. Records include documents, correspondences, brochures, leaflets, ceremonial proceedings and the speeches created in different stage during the construction of new campus of Lingnan College in Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong.
Doi Ayumu papers
This collection consists mainly the book 「華南中国の近代とキリスト教」authored by Dr. Doi Ayumu based on his PhD thesis. He donated the book to Lingnan Archives as a gratitute of our support rendered. The cover of the book featured a Szto Wai's painting of Swasey Hall.
Institutional Advancement Committee records
The records of Institutional Advancement Committee currently consist of materials relating to the fund-raising activities for the development of New Campus of Lingnan College at Tuen Mun in 1995.
- Ling nan da xue (Guangzhou, China) -- Alumni and alumnae 5
- Lingnan University (Hong Kong, China) 2
- Campus planning -- China -- Hong Kong 1
- Educational fund raising -- China -- Hong Kong 1
- Ling nan da xue (Guangzhou, China) -- History 1
- Lingnan Middle School 1
- Lingnan University (Hong Kong, China) -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Lingnan University -- History 1
- Songs, Chinese -- China -- Guangzhou 1 ∧ less
- English 14
- Chinese 13
- Japanese 1
- Lingnan University (Hong Kong, China) 8
- Chan, Ming Kou, Prof. (陳明銶) 1
- Department of Accountancy, Lingnan University 1
- Department of Chinese, Lingnan University 1
- Lee, Sui-ming, Dr. (李瑞明) 1