Institutional Advancement Committee records
Scope and Contents
The records of Institutional Advancement Committee currently consist of materials relating to the fund-raising activities for the development of New Campus of Lingnan College at Tuen Mun in 1995.
Biographical / Historical
Terms of reference of Institutional Advancement Committee:
- To consider and recommend to the Council strategies for advancement of University’s mission and goals through engaging the support of alumni, stakeholders of the University, and the community at large
- To advise and recommend to the Council on the necessity, target and strategy for fundraising.
- To identify and approach likely sources of funds, from individuals, alumni and institutions.
- To launch activities of fundraising using the University’s name.
- To deliberate any matter on fundraising prescribed to it by the Council.
- To consider and approve the donations of more than HK$10 million and up to HK$20 million individually; and also to consider donations with more than HK$20 million individually, and recommend, as appropriate, their acceptance to the Council for consideration and approval.
1 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Arranged in two subgroups:
1. Fund-raising Committee for the New Campus of Lingnan College (Tuen Mun)
2. Events and Ceremony
- In Progress
- March 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- English, supplement with Chinese