Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 22
This collection consists of various types of materials created or cumulated by Dr Lee Sui-ming, with the bulk of records are relevant to the history of Lingnan University covering from its founding year since 1888 at Guangzhou, until its re-establishment in Hong Kong after 1967. Records included publications or works by Dr. Lee himself or others, documents, correspondences, typescripts, manuscripts, photographs, audio-visual materials, artifacts, etc.
Lingnan University has tradition of having each year of graduating classes be named and alumnus within the same class would have events, publications or memobrailla created in associate with their activities carried out. This collection consists of records created by different Lingnan Classes (嶺南級社). Records include publications, event records and photographs.
This collection consists mainly of the legal records and publications of Lingnan University Alumni Association.
This collection includes those from this same body under its part as Office of Institutional Advancement and Public Affairs and under its previous name Public Affairs Office.
It currently consists of two major publications: Lingnan Bullentin and Lingnan Chronicle published by OCPA.
This collection consists of printed materials produced by the office of the Faculty of Business for circulation to prospective students, corporations in the region, and academicians at other institutions.
This collection consists of administrative records and printed materials produced by the office for circulation to prospective students, corporations in the region, and academicians at other institutions.
The Collection currently consists mainly the University Calendar (formerly as Prospectus) created since 1972.
This collection mainly consists of the publications created by RPEOCE, including monographs and working paper series published by RPEOCE.
The records consist of the publications, surveys, documents or other materials created by The Student Services Centre and those from the same body under separated units as, Student Affairs Offices and the Counseling and Career Unit.
- Ling nan da xue (Guangzhou, China) -- Alumni and alumnae 5
- Lingnan University (Hong Kong, China) 2
- Campus planning -- China -- Hong Kong 1
- Educational fund raising -- China -- Hong Kong 1
- Ling nan da xue (Guangzhou, China) -- History 1
- Lingnan Middle School 1
- Lingnan University (Hong Kong, China) -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Lingnan University -- History 1
- Songs, Chinese -- China -- Guangzhou 1 ∧ less
- English 14
- Chinese 13
- Japanese 1
- Lingnan University (Hong Kong, China) 8
- Chan, Ming Kou, Prof. (陳明銶) 1
- Department of Accountancy, Lingnan University 1
- Department of Chinese, Lingnan University 1
- Lee, Sui-ming, Dr. (李瑞明) 1